Friday, July 29, 2005

what a surprise

So I had a crappy day. Didn't have any motivation, for whatever reason. I did what was necessary (dishes, etc.) the bed is always made as soon as I get up. My son swept the floors. But that was basically it. I did the dishes again after I went for my walk and got back, I felt better. Cleaned off my desk and just sort of chilled out, watching a movie. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

I did measure again and found an inch missing from my HIPS! YEEEHAWWWW

I think reversing the direction of the of my walk helped.

Ok, in any case, way to go with your choice to quit smoking, nikki! I'm very proud of you!

we can do this, ladies :)

2 comments:

Nikki Valentine said...

WhoooHOOOO

An inch here, an inch there, dammit we'll make it a foot if it kills us!

Dawn said...

lol

we got ourselves a smartass