Friday, July 29, 2005

Welcome Kay

Just wanted to add my welcomes Kay. You'll notice my posts are hit and miss at best. I am so busy lately that if I don't remind myself, I'll forget to breathe.

On a more uplifting note, I have lost 6 more pounds and am down to 210 at the moment. I am hoping it continues. I am still struggling with the water, but, I am still determined to keep it up.

Tonight is the night that Chris takes his final for Anatomy and Physiology and that means that in the next two days we will quit smoking. I hope we can survive each other. Say a prayer for us will ya?

Well, as usual, I'm heading out for work. Keep flying ladies, and Kay, it is no joke that I unpacked our entire apartment 15 minutes at a time. These ladies will keep you going. Watch out for Dawn's whip, it bites.

>huggles everyone<

4 comments:

Dawn said...

LOL I don't have a whip. Ok, I have a whip, but I don't use it.





much.

Dawn said...

kay! I just sent nikki a paddle in the mail too! LOL

Great minds think alike ;)

Dawn said...

yeah, and you're back in CONTROL, so quitcherbitchen!

Dawn said...

lol you bunch of pervs :D