Friday, July 29, 2005

Question

Does anyone know how to get hard water stains to come out of your toilet? I guess they are hard water stains, I really don't know what hard water is, but they say we have it here in Jersey.

I scrub and scrub. I let bleach sit in the toilet forever, then scrubbed some more. I got most, but not all and it looks gross. AND, I clean the toilet often so I can't believe it's building up like this. Maybe it would be easier to buy a new one! LOL

One other question. I can't copy the table for the measurements. I am computer brain dead. Is there a way to send it to me? Or can I send someone my stupid measurements to add to the table? Or maybe we can just forget about it. WEG



Thanks.

3 comments:

Nikki Valentine said...

Try some white vinager.

Also, we bought some "Lime Away" not to long ago and man does that stuff work. Even on hard water stains.

Dawn said...

lol send your measurements to me and I'll put them in the table, then send it back to you :)

Toledotastic said...

Whoever said Lime-Away was right. Better yet, go to a hardware store that sells plumbing products. You should be able to get professional-grade cleaner. It'll come in a pricey large container but in the end it'll save you money since it'll last forever.