Saturday, July 30, 2005

Defeating Lazy Bitchitis

So, i had my day in the barrel today. i didn't want to do a damn thing. But, my fellow flybabies came to the rescue. millie pep talked me on IM and finally Dawn called my lazy ass and said get up!!! And, i did. i got my house cleaned. And, i'm going for a walk. Thank you flybabies! i've had this disease (lazy bitchitis) for years. But, i think i've finally found the cure. You guys!!!
i still haven't weighed. i want to. J weighed at work and lost three more pounds. If his cheating ass lost three more pounds i should have done well too. i want to know. i think i may ask his mom to borrow her car and take off to weigh.



Update: i weighed. 251. Oh, okay, 251.8.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

kay, weekends off just make mondays suck even more :)

Doing a little bit every day helps keep the monster at bay! :)