Friday, July 29, 2005

Hello and thank you

Before I go to bed I wanted to say thanks and hello. Thanks to Dawn and Phoenix for all their help getting me here. I look forward to getting to know everyone and getting out from under the mess. Of my house and my life..lol.

I made a big post on my blog about how I decided to get it together today once and for all. I won't repeat it here. At the time I didn't know how to post here!

I am going to take baby steps and get a stupid tape measure. I will have measurements that are more to Dawn's liking and not the one's I use in my world. It will be next week because I refuse to do this with my husband looking. Well, maybe I can fit it in tomorrow.

Friday's goal...making my bed, decluttering and actually making a grocery list. That is a big enough baby step. I've only been in the grocery ONCE since my kids left for the summer..lol. Yes, I should be embarrassed.

Thanks again and it's great to be here.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

we are very glad to have you here kay. Believe me, we've all been there! I don't mean to sound like a fly lady groupie, but she really has made such a huge difference in my life. I'm 38 years old and am finally IN CONTROL. I feel like I'm finally growing UP! :)