Saturday, August 06, 2005

Week One

Well, I completed my first real week of flying. (The cleaning end anyway :) )

I am quite happy with the results. I stuck with it, did a load of laundry every day, made the bed and stayed on schedule. It helps too that Al is so appreciative of my efforts!

Today we went to NYC to see Phantom. I got up late (yeah, what else is new) and when we were halfway there I realized I didn't make the bed! Al said what's the big deal? Guess it wasn't but to me it was. I made that stupid bed every day this week and now I forgot!!

Guess what I did as soon as we got home just a little bit ago? Yep, I made the damn bed! Al laughed, said he couldn't believe I was doing this at 7 PM, but I felt I had to. Guess this is starting to sink in!

Now if I can just remember where that damn grocery store is!

1 comment:

Nikki Valentine said...

WHOOHOOO!


You go girl.

Want a hint on the grocery list? Type it up in word pad and save it to your desktop. That way you can add to it when you want and then print it out on the day of shopping.