Monday, August 01, 2005

I DID IT

I got my lazy non-morning arse out of bed early enough to not only get ready for work, but do my morning routine too!

I always let the dog out when I get up so I have to go thru the laundry room. I grabbed a load of laundry and stuck it in the washer. Went back upstairs and MADE THE BED! I remember how! Looks nice too...lol.

I only work around the corner and up the street so I came home at lunch and threw the wash into the dryer and stuck in some towels. Once I got home, before I did ANYTHING, I got the clothes out of the dryer, transferred the towels to the dryer, went directly upstairs to fold and put away. IT'S DONE! Another WOW.

I don't have an evening routine yet other than just picking up and cleaning the sink. I think I will add getting the next days clothes sorted and ready to go into Mr. Washer.

I drank the stupid water and peed all damn day! I'll probably wet the bed tonight and hubby will think I am into some new kinky thing..LMAO. AND, I brought home a stupid tape meausre so tomorrow I will do that horrid deed.

Day one went great. I feel good. It really does make a difference just making your bed, even tho the stupid dog likes to sleep under the covers and messed it up. I fixed it..lol. I am really going to try to join the confab tomorrow.

Thanks for all the tips and encouragement. I think this time I just may succeed!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

YAY KAY!!!!!!!

You've taken the first step! I'm very proud of you!