Sunday, July 31, 2005

A Decent Day

Grocery store got put off for another day! This we can get away with when there are no kids in the house and you have a hubby that loves to take you out to eat! Soon to end, the boys return on the 13th. It was terrific while it lasted.

I did get A LOT done in Jacob's 'new' room. Moved the furniture, put his stereo in, his clothes. All I have to do now is have Al put his futon together. I want to get both boys new comforter sets so that's on the To Do list for next week. I will wait to get the beds made up until right before they come home.

I fixed my vacuum cleaner. I am so hard on them. I suck up whatever is on the floor and can't understand why the stupid thing chokes! I need one of those vacuums that can suck up a bowling ball.

Have you ladies called my husband? LOL. Our kitchen table is a lovely Hot Spot. For whatever reason this is the catch all place for everything. Well, hubby informed me today that he was cleaning it and it needs to stay clean cause it's the one thing that drives him nuts. He went on to say to help motivate me, he will gladly give me 5 every time it's cluttered again! LMAO. I guess that's fair and today all the stuff there was mine, but still. LOL.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Monday comes all too soon and it's my long day at work. I set up my Monday's to be light. My morning routine of 1) Making the bed 2) tossing in a load of laundry and 3) Attempting to drink the crappy water.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

for those of us WHO CAN'T EAT CAKE, I say HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA & I hope he gives 10 just for that :)