Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Sorry if I am getting on your nerves....

I really think I can do this, this time. Taking is just a little a day really makes a difference, doesn't it? Before I threw myself all in and got the entire house sparking, then it would go to pot so fast and I would say the hell with it.

This way, a little a day, it will stay kept up I think and I won't have to throw myself in like a nutcase. Nice and steady. Never made sense before but it does now. Yeah, I have a long way to go to have a totally clean house, you still can't go upstairs or in the family room, the what you see when you walk in..living room, dining table, kitchen are nice and neat.

Got my morning routine done and did the dusting and vacuuming in the living room, washed the kitchen floor (glad I picked up a swiffer mop) and the load of laundry is done and put away. I am tempted to do another, but I know me and it will sit in the dryer anyway. I will stay on my schedule and do another tomorrow. Oh yeah, made the bed too!

Sorry if I am posting too much with details that are only exciting to me, but I wanted to share. I think this kind of daily report will help me stay on track. I'll have to chage things slightly when the boys come home and I have to start cooking again, but I have another week to settle into this then I can add the cooking crap.

AND, it's only 2:30! WOW BTW...my stupid messenger won't open so please don't think I am hiding. I an determined to figure that baby out too.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

nonono you're not posting too much - it's awesome! I absolutely agree that posting your progress here helps so much. THat's why I posted even the shopping list - it's MAJOR progress when I buy 75% of my groceries and they're veggies & fruits! Keep up the great work.