Tuesday, August 02, 2005

i'm in shock!

well in a month i have lost a total of 19 pounds and 27 1/4 inches! i really didn't think i had lost that many inches. i have been bad and not exercised, but pretty much stuck to my diet. i have cheated a few times, but got right back on the diet. i litterally almost fainted when my inches were taken. i am so happy i could do a jig!


i was talking to Neal today and we both decided that i need to go to school part time. i need to get out of the house and do something for me. for the past 10 years my life has revolved around first my autistic son and now both he and my spoiled rotten daughter. i don't care if i get dressed during the day. i don't care if i even go outside to see if the sun is shining. i don't care if i even go over to my mom's house and she only lives 150ft away from me. so, we both decided that i absolutely have no life and i need to get one. my mom told me i needed to find something i liked to do and go with that. it hit me like a ton of bricks. i don't know what i like to do anymore. i haven't thought about it in so long that i just don't know. we can't afford for me to start any classes this semester, so i guess i will be thinking and seeing what i like to do.


the house is far from perfect, but it is comming together. slowly but surely. i want it to be done NOW, but of couse i have to do it and it isn't getting done as fast as i want. i still have a lot to do, but it isn't like it has been in the past and i know that if i keep plugging away at it, it will get clean. one day.


my bathroom floor has been wet for the past few weeks. we couldn't find the source of the water, but i think i found it today. my A/C! water is pouring under the trailer. Neal will have to get under there tomorrow and see if he can fix it, if not i have to call the guy that put it in for us. i think the dog probably hit something and broke it. Neal even changed the seal on the toilet today thinking that was where the water was comming from. He said that he waisted that 86 cents LOL


i don't know how to post the chart with my measurements, but as soon as i learn i will post them. i am so happy i have done this. i just can't believe that i have lost so much so fast!


take care and keep on soaring!!

3 comments:

Nikki Valentine said...

Fluttering. Such a simple phrase, yet it seems so hard to do at first. I have no doubt that you will continue to make positive changes in your life. You are an extrodinary woman who loves life and like the rest of us, deserve to live it to the fullest. I for one know I am not as good about posting as I should be. I have been horribly sick and as a matter of fact, just returned from the hospital. I really need to get back onto my routine. Don't forget your water, it's so vitally important, trust me, my lack of water has caused some horribly serious health problems for me in the last several months and although I am no where near where I should be, I am getting better and I know with preserverance, I will get a good grip on it.

Dawn said...

Wow, nice job millie. Glad to hear that hubby's helping you figure things out!

Nikki Valentine said...

NOTHING SPECIAL?!?!

PFT

Don't ever say that, you are very special and I'm willing to bet if I take a poll here, others will agree with me. You bring light, laughter, and friendship to this group as much as anyone does and that makes you special.

Don't ever forget it!