Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thanks to Dawn

My husband actually had a home cooked meal when he got home tonight. First time since the boys left! I must say, he enjoyed taking me to dinner so much while we had this time together, but it does get a bit old after awhile.

Dawn grabbed me on messenger this morning (before it crashed) and told me to toss my roast in the crock frozen! Popped it on high like she said and it was done when Al got home! He was very surprised. I told him to say a big thankee to Dawn!

House is clean, surface clean anyway. Everyone is so right. Sure makes a difference and makes it easier to keep going when your hubby compliments you as soon as he walks in the door! I hope I can keep this up once the boys come home. They can mess up a clean house faster than any kids I know.

Hope everyone is well. Glad you got your computer going angel.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

well Kay???????

How was it????