Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Welcome, Way to Go, and the Shelf From Hell

Welcome Nikki! i'm so glad you decided to join us. i have every faith in you. i know you can soar.
Dawn... you are doing so awesome. i am so impressed. i'm going to have to head to the store for some pork chops!
i'm so glad i have the two of you in my life to help me learn to fly!
So... What's up with me.
Well, today the scale is my friend. i stepped on it and it said, OUCH. hehe. No seriously, it said 270. i am very happy with my scale right now.
As for flying, i've gotten a lot done. The shelf from hell nearly did me in, but i have it now exactly as i want it. The photo albums retrieved from the closet of doom are there. :) And, i've dealt with all of Bkid's clothes. Today i took two 30 gallon trashbags of stuff to the Goodwill. i also FINALLY took my capris to the cleaners to be fixed. YAY! i got dressed to my collar and i have those three rooms back spic and span. i am going to stay on top of them. i situated those clothes, and managed to visit with my father without fighting with him. All in all, i'd say i have succeeded for another day in learning to fly. i think my biggest problem is NOT taking the breaks like i should. i worry about crashing and burning, because i am exhausted and sore. This fat woman is NOT used to all of this work! But, i'm getting there! Tomorrow is going to be a lighter day. i'm just going to clean my three good rooms and maybe do a 27 Fling Boogie in Bkid's room. i gotta rest.
my goals for this week are:
Finish up Bkid's room.
Write in my Letter's to Kkid journal every day.
Start on bathroom.
Do my control journal.
So... still a lot to be done by Sunday, my official day of rest. Where i only do the very basics.
i'm proud you ya'll. We are GETTING THERE!

No comments: