Wednesday, June 08, 2005

flutter flutter flutter

So today, Ididn't get done as much as I wanted, but mainly because of my troubles with the phone & cable . I have done 3 loads of laundry, though! The kitchen is clean, sink is shined. So I guess that's pretty good.

I forgot to weigh myself until after I'd eaten this mrning, so I was still at the same as yesterday, but hey, it's better than going back UP :D I've been very good today, even though I'm seriously craving some major chocolate. I've been taking care of this by eating these little Dove ice cream snacks (they're 2 bites) and yum. I don't know the nutrional info on them but they can't be THAT bad ... right? LOL

But as for carbs today, I've only had 26? We're taking hubby out for dinner, so I'm sure I"ll make up for it *EG*

Gee, maybe later I can burn it off :)

Anyways, time to get the clothes out. Nikki, I think you're doing great. Everyone has their down days!

and WOOHOO! on the smoking! THAT'S A SERIOUS WOOHOO! :)

2 comments:

Nikki Valentine said...

Thanks! Love the new background!

Dawn said...

OH good! Thanks, nikki :)