Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Didn't Do So Well

Well, I didn't do so well yesterday. I didn't walk. I didn't do any kind of excersise. My shoulder is killing me for some reason so I stayed well away from the weight bench.

I don't normally eat breakfast and yesterday was no execption.

We were on the go for most of the afternoon so we stopped for lunch. I got a french dip sandwich and a side of roasted portabella mushrooms. I ended up putting the mushrooms on the sandwich and it was really good.

For dinner I ended up with two slices of pizza because at work my team won a contest and the company threw us a pizza party.

I was still hungry when I got home and so I settled down chips and salsa with sour cream, I ate very little before my stomach started to hurt from the salsa, sadly, I was still hungry and I ended up with a bowl of cheerios.

I so did not do well.

*sigh*

I doubt I'll do any better the rest of the week simply because I refuse to buy a ton of new groceries when we have to move. I am trying to use up what we do have in reserve. Right now I know we have some less then healthy food in the house. I promise as soon as we get moved I'll replace all the chips with fruit and vegetables.

I also don't think I'll get alot of excersising done becuase I can't afford to stay up too late and I work until midnight. During the day, we are working on packing for the move and getting the children ready for their big summer with my parents.

I am going to try the Garlic Pork Chop recipe that Dawn posted. Even if I am not doing the whole no carb thing, it sounds delicious.

Here's to hoping I can get myself back on track soon.

Oh, by the way, did I mention that next week is the All Great Smoke Out at my house? Both of us are going to use the patch to quit smoking.

No comments: