Monday, June 06, 2005

Beginnings

Well, I've been low-carbing for like 5 or 6 days... yes, it's baby steps, but once I commit to it, I try hard. And I'm quite proud of myself, considering I normally have ZERO self-control LOL

I weighed myself yesterday when we bought a scale.

280 lbs.

gasp fuck fuck gasp. I was so angry with myself.

Today, I weighed myself

276!

I'm fluttering! I'm on my 15 minute break from cleaning my living room. 15 min on 15 min off. I did too much on Friday (didn't use my timer) and then didn't do anything productive all weekend cuz I was so tired and sore. SO today I'm trying to use my timer. :)

So I had to celebrate :)

My carbs for yesterday:

Pre-breakfast: Coffee (12 carbs)
Breakfast: 1 egg, bacon, 1 pc wheat toast (13)
Snack: About 5 tastes of some ice cream, so I figured it to be about 3 carbs (12 in a 1/2 cup!)
Lunch: Fried chicken from the store so no reak idea but the counter I found says 7
Snack: maybe 1/4 cup soft-serve ice cream so I figured it to be 10ish lol
Dinner: top round steak/onions/cheese, steamed brocolli with cheese sauce... PRICELESS
no, really - 0 :D

So I think I did freakin AWESOME :D

and for my day's activities (added 8 hrs later)
I swept & washed the kitchen floor, cleared the table (MAJOR hot spot)
cleaned the living room, swept and washed that floor
did 3 loads of laundry
folded those 3 loads of laundry, plus 2 huge baskets of clothes that were just sitting here and PUT THEM ALL AWAY!

Oh, and I made a yummy dinner, the recipe of which I'll post tomorrow :)

How about you, phoenix???

No comments: