Monday, August 08, 2005

You guys are doing GREAT!!!

I'm ashamed to add my tiny little bit. But I am a newbie remember! This is our last week of freedom before the boys come home Saturaday so don't even expect me to cook this week! LOL

I worked 10 hours today. Monday is my loooooong day. BUT, I made the bed, threw in a load of wash before I left. Again, I stopped home at lunch to throw it into the dryer. Soon as I walked in the door tonight, I grabbed it, folded it and put it away!

BUT, this may redeem me. Yesterday The Great One and I went shopping. I bought a nice three compartment clothes sorter for boys bathroom and one for our bedroom. This saves time by having the clothes already sorted so I can grab and go! We also got the boys rooms totally done. I got them each a new comforter and sheet set. Don;t even get me started on trying to find a bed in a bag for less them 200.00!!! WTF???? So they got comforters on sale for 19.99 and sheets on sale for 9.99! HA. Their rooms are done, beds made up nicely. All they need are dressers.

I am not nearly where you guys are, but I am taking my baby steps and staying with it. Give me time.

Keep up the great work everyone. Dawn, I will be visiting your recipe site often once the monsters get back! Hopefully I can join the confab Wednesday since I had to switch my days and I 'm working tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Kay, you're flying! You just don't have the luxury of time that some of us have. So just the fact that you're maintaining is great! Keep up the great work.

I'll be adding some more recipes soon - this cookbook has been a godsend, I'll tell ya!