Sunday, August 07, 2005

Today

I like your suggestion Dawn, although I can't promise to do it every day. I am struggling to find enough time in the day to do what MUST get done. I will try though.

Today I washed the dishes, cleaned the counters in the kitchen, swept the floor, washed off the table, cleaned out the refridgerator, washed the mirror in the hallway, cleaned the downstairs bathroom, including toilet, cleaned off the hotspot I have in the living room (glass coffee table), took out several boxes and a couple of bags of garbage (well, Chris did that, but we got it done), worked on the website, vacumed the living room, the stairs, the upstairs hallway, both the kids' room, put up some more posters in their room, straightened everything up, cleaned the upstairs bathroom, including toilet (ugh), cleaned out the desk in the boys' room, made dinner, and drank three bottles of water so far, only two more to go tonight.

Speaking of accomplishments, as you know, I did not do measurments when I started. I still haven't done them, probably won't, simply because of time constraints. However, I can tell you that I now fit into two pairs of pants I had that were too small for me, and have to wear a belt with two more pair because they now literally sag off my waist down to my hips.

I am feeling better, but not as good as I should be. I think it is going to take a while for my body to realize it doesn't need to horde the fluids as I continue to feed it more and more. I am up to drinking anywhere from 80-100 oz a day. I know I still need to do more, but, a huge improvement from barely 20.

I am not sure if I mentioned it or not, but I have been doing flylady's routine for about three years now. It does not mean my house has always stayed in shape. It means that when I remember to do it flylady way, it looks great, too often I was forgetting.

So, a huge thank you to all my flybaby sisters who have reminded, poked and prodded me not only about flying, but, about my health issues, especially my drinking problem (yes flyladies, I have admitted I have a drinking problem) My life has been changed thanks to all of you and there are no words that can express my gratitude and love for you, not even if I used every word in the dictionary. It seems small, but the only words I have are Thank you.

No comments: