Tuesday, August 09, 2005

sooooo... i should carry my sorry ass over here and post more

i'm sorry guys. As another way of defeating lazy bitchitis, this will be my last post as phoenix. i'm going to bring my main blogger account over and post as angel from now on. i'm always signed in on that account, and too trifling to sign in and out. So in the interest of more posts, i'm adding that account here.
Now, as for what i did today.

i managed not to throttle Bkid. Which is very tough these days. He is bored lonely and pissed off because he is not in school right now. So he's hard to handle these days.

i cleaned my living room and kitchen, ran the dishwasher, wiped down the kitchen surfaces and the coffee table, feather dusted, made the beds, and did a load of laundry. Much less than i normally do, but still, i got something done today. So i'm celbrating the little things as Dawn says. Also, i had a very hard day today with nutsiness... the fact that i got off my ass at all and did anything makes me want to dance. Thanks millie and Dawn. i couldn't have done it without you guys.

1 comment:

Dawn said...



BABY STEPS!!!


You did it, that's all that matters :)