Monday, August 08, 2005

Today's accomplishments

Well, I 27-thing flinged my way through my pantry this morning, tossing all kinds of stuff that doesn't bring me joy (extra sippee cups, lids to misc. things I don't have or don't want). I did a detailed cleaning of my pantry. Cupboard doors washed down, all counters cleared, washed and the JUNK removed. It's a LONG TIME coming! It looks great though! I even took the knobs off the stove, the drip plates out, washed everything, dried and put back. I washed the fish tank for the fish we haven't had in nearly a year. LOL no, I haven't had dirty fish water - but I had put water in the tank to wash it out a couple of months ago, so I could buy fish... and then it sat there. Now it's shiny clean and just waiting for a fish. Whether I buy one or not remains to be seen LOL

Angel & I flew this morning, on an adjusted schedule to fit us. 20 min on, 10 off. I know I got tons accomplished, thanks to her.

Oh, I also swept and washed both pantry & kitchen floors, cleared the MAJOR hotspot of a table too. I also made breakfast, lunch AND dinner, which was fantabulous. I'm posting the recipe for tonight's dinner on Tasty Space, cuz it was awesome.

OH! And I just got back from walking 3 MILES!!!

*doin a little happy dance*

I had a good weekend, and I'm hoping this week will be fun too!!!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

lol show off, huh? If I wanted to show off, I'd have RAN it lol

I'm just doing what's right for me, no one else :)