Monday, June 13, 2005

The Highlights

Whew, what a week! i will spare you all the drama of broken down vehicles, shrieking children, surly spouses, falling ceilings and demanding extended family. Lets just stick to the highlights.
i have now been a flybaby for just a little over a week. During this time, i have cleaned up my kitchen, living room, and both bedrooms. i have maintained these rooms, and i am working on getting the house decluttered. This week i want to get my bathroom presentable, clean out the desk of doom, and possibly began my back porch. my biggest challenge remains biting off more than i can chew and pushing myself into exhaustion. i am working on it though. i am loving how my house looks now. And, the sense of accomplishment i feel.
As far as weight goes. i weighed last night and the scale said 260. i freaked out a bit, and J weighed, realized they were off and adjusted them. Its actually more like 262. That is still 18 lbs in a little over a week. It worries me a little. i'm not sure its healthy to drop weight that fast. But, i'm thinking that its mostly a combination of a drastically increased activity level, healthier eating, and having weighed to begin with when my period was only a day or two away. We shall see.
All in all i am feeling good about the way my new lifestyle is going. Now if i can only get J to give me some on a more regular basis. hehe!
Congratulations Dawn. You are doing fantastic. Its so good to hear that your inspection will not give you nightmares now. Flying is fantastic! Thank you for introducing me to the flylady!
Nikki? How about you sugar?

No comments: