Thursday, June 16, 2005

Stalling

I know I am stalling. I have done not one single good thing lately unless you count the "Move From Hell" as a work out ( It was definantly something) I am fighting serious depression and for two days the only thing I've been able to bring myself to eat is Fritos and Bean Dip. I know, not healthy at all.

On the flylady end of things, I have been putting our house back in order. This was quiet a feat as everything was moved into one room of the house and simply left there. Since we were low on boxes, it was a frequent site to see people dumping out what boxes we had so that we could move more stuff. I do indeed have a floor now and most of the boxes are now neatly lined up against the walls.

I hope things get better real soon.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

welcome back , nikki we missed you!