Thursday, September 01, 2005

Intro...

Hi. I'm the new kid here. My name is Sassy, and I joined this blog because I need help 27 fling boogying my ass off! About me: I'm 27, happily married with a four year old daughter, a puppy, and a kitten. I don't have my stats yet, because aforementioned four year old decided at one point to use our scale as a trampoline....buuuut, I promise to have them soon. This morning I got up on time, got our daughter ready for preschool, then 27 fling boogied my way through our bedroom! I usually use the time before work for a quick walk, but hubby needed the bedroom seen to - and cleaning is exercise, right?

Anyway, I want to say a big thank you for letting me join the blog, and I hope I'll be an asset here.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

We're glad to have you - I hope we can help :)