Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Don't give up

Well, let's see, I went home yesterday and napped on the couch before work, woke up, went to work and came home to eat real quick and go to bed.Not very productive I know.




Our financial situation is pretty dire right now so once more I am going to be taking extra hours at work. Not as many as before, but, it means I will be working 6 days a week instead of just 5. Chris and I are trying to work out an agreement that will allow me to change my schedule a bit so that I am not feeling like I am drowning with accomplishing nothing.




Dawn, don't let it get you down. Even if you did gain back a few pounds, it happens. Sometimes we will gain and sometimes we will lose. We have to remember that eating healthy and excersising is going to benifit us in many other ways.




Speaking of which. A couple of years ago, they had "Office Aerobics" for people who worked in offices. It was things they could do while stuck in a chair. I have looked and can not find anything on this, so if anyone has any information about it or can recall what some of the techniques were I'd surely appreciate it as I am stuck in a chair almost 10 hours a day and I'm sure that doesn't help my weight.




On the plus side, this makes three days in a row that I've posted and I am falling into an easy pattern. I have decided to put blogging as one of my morning routines since I have the extra time and access to the net.




My darling Chris and crew have really bucked up to pick up the slack. It's been great, well, other then the laundry that needs to be put away something fierce. It is spilling down the hallway. Every day I tell myself I will get to it when I get home but because of my lack of sleep and not wanting to doze off at work, I end up taking a nap. Seriously, I need to get new hours at work, this is killing me.




Well, would love to hear how the rest of you are doing, even if you don't post stats. I am hoping this weekend to have Chris measure me since he bought me a new tape measure!

No comments: