Sunday, August 28, 2005

A welcome and update.

I want to welcome our newest member. If you let this, it will change your life. It has for me and I am so grateful.

My posting has been rather lacking of late. I am suffering from serious health problems, going in and out of the hospital.

At the moment I am recovering from dental surgery where they went in to remove 4 teeth. I am so infected that they almost didn't pull it, which means that I have been on heavy antibiotics as well as pain killers. Makes for a very drowsy Nikki.

I have however, managed to fly a little every day. Even if it is as simple as vacuming the living room.

Sadly, I have gained back another three pounds that I had lost, which takes me up to seven regained.

I hope everyone else is doing better then I am at the moment.

No comments: