Saturday, July 02, 2005

What a week!

I only walked once this week, due to unbearable humidity & screwy schedules. But I kept on track with my eating and flying. I actually got alot accomplished this week by stealing an idea from phoenix and making lists. This week, I



  • Cleared my desk off
  • Cleared my kitchen table
  • Cleared my kitchen counter
  • listed my daughter's clothes on ebay that she's grown out of
  • Kept all my rooms at bay and straightened, including vacuuming
  • (most) of the laundry (ran out of quarters LOl)
  • Breakfast, lunch & dinner
  • Cleaned out our van, which is a horrible mess most of the time.




So I feel very good about flying this week. I'm down to 264, meaning 16 lbs. lost in 1 month. I know it won't go that fast all the time, but I am happy about it. And 11 inches is nothing to shake a stick at (but maybe shake a shake at) LOL




I'll be posting some more recipes later tonight or tomorrow, hopefully. I am really enjoying the Saving Dinner book!



Hope everyone enjoys the new layout for Trying To Soar. We're trying a variety of things, so who knows what the final product will be. :)



Millie, we need an idea of what you look like so we can get you a fly doll too.





~Dawn

No comments: