Thursday, June 30, 2005

thanks for the warm welcome :)

Trying to Soar

well my house has gone to heck. i have decided to do the south beach diet. yep, i have to be the different one ;) i have to go tomorrow and get some food and a few other things.

my blood pressure is going up and my feet are swelling so it's time for me to get off my butt and get busy with this diet (or lifestyle change).

i am going to try and get my livingroom and kitchen cleaned up tonight. i am sick of looking at this mess.

we got my son an exercise ball. i got on that thing last night and just bounced. when i got up i had rubber legs lol. that thing'll kill ya!! so i guess i need to do it again tonight hehe.

i will post my measurments and weight (eeek) probably tomorrow or the next day. i really don't wanna know.

thanks again for the warm welcome :) and i think ya'll have done awsome!! i just hope that i can do half as good. keep up the good work.


take care,

millie

1 comment:

Nikki Valentine said...

So am I.

Millie you are not alone, I am not doing the low carb diet either. I am simply trying to cut out things like fatty or fried foods, drink more fluids so I am eating more reasonable portions, that kind of thing.

By the way. If you drink a glass of water just before you eat you will eat less.

Just let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Life has been hectic for me for a while with no slowing down in site. Posting is speradic but I will answer emails if you send them. Take care and good luck to all my Chicks.