Monday, November 15, 2010

monday

It's simply amazing how the simplest routies will fall to the wayside if you skip a day or two.  Just blogging my accomplishments felt like it was already a routine - and then, I didn't do it Saturday or Sunday and now, here it is, 2pm on MOnday and I still hadn't blogged.  Blah.

I was able to keep up with the two clean rooms during the weekend.  Although I noticed how fast the empty spaces fill up, and it's so frustrating.  My oldest son and I really worked hard on those rooms and we don't want them falling back into a shambles again.  So he purposely made sure to pick up whenever he went into the living room, and I kept the kitchen table and counters clear.  It is a struggle, to be sure.

Today, I've:
  • worked for a couple of hours on a logo for a friend. Finally mailed it to her, and although it  was exactly what she wanted, she's decided to go in a slightly different direction.  But at least she liked it.
  • weighed in with wii fit, but didn't work out - another thing that fell aside when I didn't do it on the weekend.
  • had breakfast 
  • took vitamins & st. john's wort
  • called about our dead modem, something hubby's been nagging me to do for weeks.
  • called about a clinic that I can go to for my depression issues
  • Did school with the kids.
  • Have run the washer, and already folded and put away clothes from dryer.
  • made lunch
  • we have 4H tonight and a special dinner with them, so I don't have to make dinner here.
  • wrote a product review
  • washed the walls in the hall way, and son vacuumed it.  Also cleared the clothes out from there, 
  • and emptied a box of miscellaneous.
  • emptied a tote bag I'd brought back from a trip IN AUGUST.
  • working with the timer, 15 on, 15 off.
I REALLY need to get a handle on my emotions, as I can see it's causing unhealthy eating and destructive behavior - and if I can see it, my kids probably can too.  It is just so hard when it hurts so much.
It's 2:15.

No comments: