Friday, November 12, 2010

hurt and anger

I've started out the day with both.  I think it's going to be a LONG day
So far, I've:
  • made a loaf of bread in the bread machine
  • mad breakfast for me& and the kids
  • read a book to DD
  • finally made a pediatrician appt for my oldest
  • called old ped. to get records switched.
  • worked out for 20 min on wii fit
  • no water yet. 
it's 10:00 - been up since 4:45.  Feeling like I'm behind a bit. :/  Neck is stll kiling me. KEYbbOARD NEDS ITS ASS KICKED.
  • took my vitamins & st. john's - need to remember that on a daily basis.
  • cleared 2 more counters in the kitchen
  • washed them down top to bottom
  • cleaned my stove top and hood
  • emptied the dishwasher and reloaded
  • washed the dishes that wouldn't fit.
  • made lunch
  • blogged
It's 2:10pm and the kitchen is ALMOST done.
  • washed the kitchen floor - it hadn't been done since MARCH.
  • put dinner on - homemade beef stew
  • put another loaf of bread in the bread machine, since the kids ate most of the 1st
  • scrubbed the stove rings (those things that the burners go in)
  • finally cleaned off the table  - the biggest hotspot in the kitchen.
It's 3:50. I'm feeling accomplished today.  The kitchen actually echos now, since all the junk is gone.  It's nice - it's clean.  I can HAVE MY NEIGHBOR OVER!  WOOHOO!

When ya coming for coffee, Angel?! :D

No comments: