Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday 11/16

Well, I guess I was pretty busy yesterday.  With everything that I accoplished during the morning, and then in the afternoon - we finished up cleaning out our hallway, with the exception of the homeschool closet, which is in DESPERATE need of a good, thorough decluttering - but will have to wait for now.  The oldest 2 kids and I went to a 4-H dinner last night and then when we got home, it was time for bed, thanks to a new bedtime their father has imposed.  I went to bed at 9 and was up at 4:15a.  :/

Today, the entire day will be spent cleaning my bedroom, which is a repository for everything else in the house with nowhere to go.  A large portion of it is clothes that no longer fit my children that had originally been going into a yard sale that never happened.  But I just found out about a program called thredUP that lets you trade your kids clothes that they've grown out of for other clothes that they will fit into. So I'm hoping to make use of THAT while getting rid of some of the clutter. The link I just provided is an affiliates link, so if you sign up for your free account, I get $3. Just letting you know :)

In any case, I'm hoping my FLYBABY buddy, angel, will be online to help me fly without overdoing things.  I miss her. :(

I'll check back later when I've accomplished more than making hubby's lunch and my coffee.

No comments: