Thursday, August 18, 2005

Weigh in... finally

So, after being trapped at the doctor's office with Bkid waiting on my sister for an hour and a half, and then being stuck in a traffic jam caused by a car wreck on the interstate for an hour and a half, i FINALLY got to weigh.


Drumroll please!

*



*



i now weigh 244!!! YAY! i've lost 36 pounds! Everybody dance!



Now if i could just stop shaking from listening to Bkid scream for 3 hours, i'd be in good shape. i haven't done squat on my house today and i'm probably not going to. i just want to scream myself. So... resting.



Today i:

DID'T STRANGLE BKID

bathed and dressed to my collar.

That's about it.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

angel, you are doing so awesome. I TOLD YOU you were losing :D

cj goad ~ photography said...

Congratulations Sweetheart. :-)