Monday, August 15, 2005

I'm sorry it's been a week since I've posted. I have been putting in hours like crazy at work while they are there for me. This week will not be much better.



I have not been flying as much as I should sadly. I go to work, come home long enough to eat something and then go back, when I get home Chris and I go directly to our room for some quiet time and we watch an episode of 24 then go to bed, get up and start over.



As most of you know, I have also been having some problems with my stomach. Early last week I was doing really well and felt normal for the first time in years. I was drinking my alloted 80-100 ounces of water and taking my medication regularly. I am still doing that, but for some reason I have become seriously nuaseated, yet, feel hungry ALL the time. Not just a feeling of hunger, but, a deep, gnawing hunger that has been making my stomach cramp. So, I eat. I feel better for just a little while, not more then 20-30 minutes, then I feel it again. It's effecting my sleep pattern and I am becoming depressed by it.


I have gained 4 pounds back.


I know it shouldn't bother me so much but it does. I am doing everything I am supposed to. I am following the doctors orders to a T. I am supposed to feel better, not worse.


Here is what I did today, will probably update later in the day.


1. Put away all the clean dishes

2. Washed all the dirty dishes

3. Swept the kitchen floor

4. Washed and dried all the laundry



Getting ready to take both me and Chris to the dentist. I can not tell you how much I loathe this. Maybe I can find a way to get out of the appointment Chris made for me. Any suggestions would be helpful.



By the way, you guys are doing great! Keep up the good work.


*sets music on, slips on shoes, heads off to fly*

1 comment:

cj goad ~ photography said...

The gnawing hunger in your stomach could be an ulcer. If you haven't had it checked, you should.