Thursday, November 11, 2010

sore

woke up this morning with some serious pain in my neck and arm. I have herniated discs in my neck and one of them is definitely stressing out today.  I can't hardly pick anything up. :(

My accomplishments today:
  • worked on a graphic for a friend for 2 hours - only it was totally not what she wanted. 
  • made breakfast for me & the kids.
  • read about Venus with them, as we're studying the planets.
  • worked out on wii fit for 20 minutes.
Haven't done any housework yet, mostly because I can't raise my arm or turn my head without extreme pain. Don't know how I'm supposed to explain THAT to the hub. :/

11:30am.

Well, for the rest of the day, I did ok.  Still in lots of pain, though, so I took longer breaks than I should have. Eh.
  • Made lunch for the kids and I.
  • Washed the walls, counter tops and cupboard doors in the kitchen.
  • Decluttered 3 of the counters, swept. 
  • washed the dishes
  • made dinner (2 different ones, actually) for everyone 
going now to wash the dinner dishes and SHINE MY SINK. :)

No comments: