Thursday, July 14, 2005

Aggrevation and Update

So... i cannot access this blog right now. ARGH! This drives me nuts because i blog by clicking the blogthis button at the top. Everytime i try to read this, my connection crashes. We will be fixing this asap.


i am doing better again. After my flybaby mentor chewed my butt a bit, i have gotten myself back on track. Thank you Dawn. my house is back in good shape and i'm whittling away at the desk of doom.
Today i bought every thing for my control journal except my sheet protectors because Dawn is sending them to me. YAY! i am excited about this because i think it will really help me to set up routines and stay on track.
i am filling in my fitday journal much better now. i am going to post the link to my profile as well.


Not being able to weigh regularly is a pain in my ass. When we get some money, we will buy a nice scale. Until then, i guess i'll just have to weigh when i can get to that city 30 minutes away. *sigh*

No comments: