Monday, July 18, 2005

Well, another weekend down!

So, I'm psyched cuz we're going away this coming weekend for a concert and to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. I'm very excited, but also kinda worried about the challenges I'm gonna face spending 8 hrs at a stadium where you can only eat their stuff, and can't bring anything in. UGH.





Ah well, I will manage. So how are my fly babies doing? Millie, are you back with us yet? I know phoenix is fluttering along, but I'm concerned about nikki. SHE ISN'T TAKING CARE OF HERSELF, and I don't like that one bit.



To try to make this week a bit easier, I've gone ahead and planned my menu for the 4 days we'll be here. Here's what it looks like:




  • Monday: Salisbury Steak. I haven't decided on sides yet, but I know it'll definitely be with wax beans (awesome find at the market) and probably stuffing for the boys. Oh and a mixed greens salad for me - I LOVE the mixed greens I've been finding at the farmer's market!




  • Tuesday: Crockpot beef stew (I'll post the recipe later).


  • Wednesday: Indian Summer Skillet Chicken with roasted veggies (probably squash & zucchini again).


  • Thursday: Boca Burgers (all american variety), and I'm going to try the turnip fries that she's suggested in the back of Saving Dinner, so we'll see!


So we'll see how that all turns out. See ya later!

No comments: