Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Update on Me

As most of you know from my other blog, I have been struggling with life on a daily basis. I am sorry that I haven't been able to keep you up to date on my flying and weight here.

I am holding at 216 right now. Not loosing, not gaining. Nor have I been eating healthy though. I have fallen out of the habit of having breakfast. Something that I think had been helping a lot.

Just so that ya'll understand how hard it's been, here is a quick breakdown of my schedule. Get up, take Chris to the college for testing, come home, grab something to eat, get ready for work and then go to work, come home and eat again, go to bed, get up and start over.

There is an end in sight though, this is the last week that Chris has to test every day. Then he will have a break for a couple of weeks and my mornings can be spent online flying with you ladies. I have alot to do before my kids come home so I'm gonna definantly need those confabs.

Hope to see you soon, hang in there ya'll.

No comments: