Friday, June 24, 2005

Welcome Millie

Welcome Millie. I do not do the low carb thing and because of my work schedule I find it hard to fly all the time. That is why we are here though, to support one another and simply do the best we can. We will fail time to time, that is human nature. Feel free to ask Dawn or Pheonix for my yahoo id and we can chat.

As far as housework. I have been seriously slacking. I have been depressed and I don't want to do anything. Too much stress going on in my life. It is a struggle to go to work every day so right now, each day that I do that, I have accomplished something.

Eating has also been another battle. We were doing really well but, for reasons I won't go into here, we started eating out again. Okay, I guess when I think about it, the reason is that I don't feel like cooking at midnight after I get off work. I have been forcing myself to have a bowl of cereal every day though because they say skipping breakfast is bad for you.

I have not lost a single pound. I am right where I started at.

I haven't lost hope though, I know things will get better.

No comments: