Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Still Kicking

Sorry, sorry, its been way too long since i posted. But, here i am.
Today sucked, my sister is in the hospital, and not being treated the way i wanted. So i was forced to raise hell. So bear with me... its been a rough day.
i had the flying confab with Dawn this morning and got my house back to spic and span. i am really loving those confabs! Nikki, i missed you, though. Its so nice to have friends to keep you motivated. You guys rock!!!
Flying on track!
Then to my new way of eating. UGH. i have had a lousy day here. First of all, the world conspired against me and i didn't get breakfast. Then i planned on having Vsis's leftover breakfast for lunch before going to the hospital. But it got knocked in the floor. Then due to no money and lots of commitments i ended up not having time to eat until about 6:30. And, by then i felt like shit. i didn't get anywhere near the caloric or carb intake i should have at a minimum for today. But, its only one day, i'll get back on track tomorrow.
And, one more fucked up thing... i had become suspicious that my scale is a worthless peice of shit. So i went to one of those weight and fate scales today, and was a little upset to learn that i actually weigh 261. So i don't know if i've actually not lost 30 lbs or if i weighed more than 280 to begin with.
Although my measurements and smaller dress size, still makes me think i'm doing pretty good.
See you ladies in the morning, for a confab.

1 comment:

Nikki Valentine said...

Sorry sweetie, I had a row with Chris last night and I was so upset that I didn't sleep well until about 5 this morning, then I slept till about 11 and I had to get up and run errands that we've put off for far too long. One of them was picking up a paper for Chris' school. By the time I was all done I had to get home and change just in time to get to work.