Tuesday, July 18, 2006

holy cow

I'm psyched! I just checked my BMI over here - I've gone from 56 to 39.8! Yay me!

Your Body Mass Index

Your current Body Mass Index (BMI) is 39.8.

BMI is a standardized ratio of weight to height, and is often used as a general indicator of health. The "normal" BMI for an adult woman of your height is 18.5 to 24.9. This translates to a healthy weight range of 95 to 128 lbs. However, BMI does not take body composition into account. A weight above this range could still be considered healthy if your percentage body fat is less than average. For more accurate determination of body fat levels, consider using a body fat caliper, such as the one made by Accu-Measure.

1 comment:

violet said...

Cool, Dawn! Way to go! That's a neat site. I'll have to play with it some more when the computer is cooperating better. :)