Wednesday, January 04, 2006

GODDAMN GODDESS

So, the closer we get to my birthday, the more i freak out. i DO NOT want to turn 29. i feel like i'm about ready to be put out to pasture. This is some sort of stupid mental block i have. i know plenty of women in their 40s and 50s i find incredibly hot and sexy. The last woman i had in my bed was 36 and she was steaming hot. i do not feel this way about other women, but for myself... Oh fuck it.

Anyway, i have decided that instead of my normal approach of whining, crying, and having a nervous breakdown, i am GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. No, i can't change my age, but i CAN change how i feel about it. So this year, i am going to work on all the things that make me feel bad about myself. i am going to look forward to my 30th birthday, because after a year of hard work i am going to be a goddamn goddess.

Watch and see.

3 comments:

cj goad ~ photography said...

You already are a Goddamn Goddess. It's just that no one's told you yet.:)

Sharon Wertz said...

I'm 62 and I'm not out to pasture yet! Hang in there!

Sharon

cj goad ~ photography said...

No, you haven't. That's why I'm pouting. Can you see me? I'm too cute, actually.:)