Tuesday, January 03, 2006

for the first time in a long time,

I am grateful for a new year! In the past, I've only looked at how lousy the previous year was and figured, well, great - another year to screw up in. I always felt like a slob. I don't feel like that anymore. Sure, my house still falls apart, but it's so much easier to pick it back up again. My kids and hubby are helping (sometimes) and that is SUCH a big boost for me. I am psyched. I took a bit of a vacation from my healthy eating habits in December, although our meals were almost always still healthy, all the extra crap (candy) was there and kept me from losing an ounce. I didn't gain, but I sure didn't lose. So now, all the candy is gone, except for the stuff I don't eat anyways (candy canes - yuck!) and I feel stronger again. I'm ready for 2006 and ready to hit my next goal of 180 by my birthday (March 12th for those of you wonderful readers who want to send gifts, money, etc!) lol I think I can do it, and I KNOW I will try!

As for you, my partner in crime - I'm SO PROUD OF YOU! Your change of attitude is what will get you through this. You've had a setback but you're not crying about it, you're DOING SOMETHING! Woohoo! Hopefully by the time we meet in March, I'll be at my goal and you will be closer to yours! *BIG HUGS*

No comments: