Monday, December 12, 2005

Crashed

i still exist. i have not been being very good on my diet. So while i have been good enough to not gain... i haven't lost any more either. i have to get back on track, but honestly right now, i'm just trying to not gain weight through the holidays.
i am still flying, but not in the totally great way i was. my house is not a disaster but always in a state of flux. i miss my old habits and routines. i slept better, felt better about myself, and was just generally DOING better.
i am trying to get back on track. my son is potty training and that is pretty hard to cope with. Autism and potty training are a recipe for insanity. However, i'm working on it. Things will be patchy with me until the new year. This time of year is just nuts. However at that point i will be putting a HUGE amount of my time and energy into getting back into the healthy habits and routines i had established. And, creating new ones.

Congratulations Dawn... i admire you and your willpower so much.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

you'll climb back up, hon. You always do :)