Thursday, September 15, 2005

OK, I'm here again

So, I think I'm feeling better today. At least I find myself sitting here thinking about what I should do while the kids are still sleeping... but damn, there's a t-storm just moved in, so I'll be back in a little while to tell you what I got accomplished so far. :)



ok, I'm back. So this morning, I've posted 2 more recipes to Tasty Space, updated my photo blog, my other blog and now this one. I've just done my measurements and I'm happy to say I'm up to 41 inches lost. I notice it in places like my hips where my nightgown use to get stuck, now it hangs! I love that! Of course, all my clothes are too big for me, but I don't want to even bother buying stuff now. I'll just keep waiting a bit longer LOL


It IS nice, though. I tried on a dress that I'd bought for my sister's wedding 5 years ago. It barely fit then, but I managed. It had been in my closet that long because I never wore it again. Well, now it fits! It buttons down to the bottom, so those of you who have any weight on you KNOW that buttons always tell the truth. That's why I never wore it again. Now it falls perfectly and it's so pretty. I'm glad I hung on to it.


So anyways, I feel better today, even with this stupid rain and impending visit of my ex husband. We've remained friends, so I don't mind him visiting. I mind the lousy weather and the change of all our "outdoor" plans that will inevitably take place now. I actually VOLUNTEERED to go mountain biking! *pout*


Anyways, I hope all my fellow flybabies are ok. Angel told me Millie was in the way of Ophelia, so I hope that her & her family are ok. Kay, where are you? C'mon, please participate! :)


~Me

1 comment:

Dawn said...

thanks angel - I can't wait for you to feel better!