Friday, September 09, 2005

New Weight, plea for help

So, i finally weighed. i had to go to the doctor in the city i weigh in today. i'm at 239. That's good. i don't know how, i've been cheating like hell.
i am spiraling out of control. my house is getting messy, i'm exhausted, and i'm cheating on my diet. i'm not posting here as a should, or keeping my fitday, or doing my measurements. i need some support. Anyone have some time? i could use a flyconfab and some gentle nudging.
The doc is not happy with me. The shrink that is. i'm about 2 steps out of the loony bin. i desperately need to get back on track. If anyone is interested in getting rolling again, i would love it.
Hope you guys are well. i give my full support to you all, and would love to speak with you guys. Missing you.

2 comments:

Nikki Valentine said...

I can't swear on anything since I am working such long hours, we are broke, and I drove home on a wing and a prayer, which, really means that I'm down one brake on my van with no money to fix it. I had planned on going in early tomarrow (Saturday) and getting extra hours, but we will be calling veryone we know to beg for money to get the van fixed. I'll make sure my yahoo is on.

Good heavens honey, when it rains it pours, even if I don't see you, I'll be praying for you.

Dawn said...

well, angel , you know I'm here willing to help. I've been having the same problems with lack of willpower, etc. My house isn't out of control, but I don't know why.

I've been completely discouraged by the utter lack of participation in this blog and feel all alone again.