Wednesday, July 06, 2005

So, here it another long time having passed since i posted. Someone kick me in the ass. *sigh*

i am hanging in and hanging on. Since i am now weighing in a city about 30 minutes away from me, i am only able to weigh once a week, if that. So i don't know what my current weight is. i'm going to try to shag my ass up there tomorrow and find out. But i do have updated measurements.


phoenix
Bust49.548.548
Waist47.545.543.5
Hips53.55251
L Thigh29.52727
R Thigh29.52626
L Arm1816.514.5
R Arm181615
Neck151515
Total14.520.5

As for flying. i was horrible over the holiday and let my house go to hell in a handbasket. Then i got up this morning and i was sick. It was hard, but i still managed to put my house back in order and i am proud of that. Used to be no amount of money could make me get my house striaght if i didn't feel good. But, since i've been a flybaby, i've kept it up better and it really wasn't that unbearable. YAY!

So, goals for this week.

1) The desk of DOOM.

2) Go swimming at least 4 days for an hour.

3) Get my weight.

4) Make Bkid's doctor's appointments.

5) Use my fitday journal.

i hope to see my flybaby sisters in the morning for a morning cleaning confab. i am very proud of every one of you, and i can see us fluttering.

YAY US!!!

No comments: